- OS: Windows XP, Vista Win 7, or Win 8 Personal Computer (support for 32/64bit)
- THESE ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- BASIC and Advanced Versions
- 32-bit Dual Core CPU,4gb Ram 100mb (plus storage for sequences)
- 64-bit Quad Core CPU, 4gb RAM and 100 mb free space on drive
- THIS IS THE RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENT
- 64-bit Quad Core CPU, 8gb RAM and 100 mb free space on drive
The higher your channel count the more power your PC needs to perform successfully.
- LOR II/S2: Imports and Exports Music Sequences in the LOR II file format.
- Aurora: Imports Music Sequences in the Aurora file format.
- Animated Lighting: Imports and Exports Music Sequences in the Animated Director 4.x file format
- Vixen: Imports vixen sequence files.
- Conductor:Exports to Conductor Format
- Minleon:Exports to Minleon Format
- Support for Minleon,Entec OPENDMX & DMX Pro ,LYNX DMX Dongle, Renard, X-10, Light-O-Rama, D-Light ,Animated Lighting, J1Sys, SanDevices, Stellascapes and More!
- Protocol: LOR, D-Light Enhanced, DMX-512, Active Home, Renard, DMX-512, E1.31, PixelNet
Unlimited time period
No Export capabilities to any software or hardware.
No output, users will be able to see all the features of the scheduler and the Sequencer they will just not output any effects.
Find out about the feature set Here
Please note. Only the latest two versions are available for download. Support is only Provided for the Current Version, 2.8.